Call me today for a 15 minute consultation
David R. Hartwig, Esq.
Family Law & Divorce
Attorney & Counselor at Law
Veteran Military Discount

Helping You Take Action

At the office of David R. Hartwig, Esq. in Salt Lake City, Utah, I help clients throughout the state and country with enforcing all types of court orders, including orders for:

  • Child support
  • Custody modification
  • Visitation
  • Production of documents
  • Transfers of property

How I Can Help You

I can represent you at any required hearings and make the most powerful possible argument on your behalf should any disputes arise.

  • If you are owed delinquent child or spousal support payments or any other court-ordered payments, the office of David R. Hartwig, Esq. is available to help you petition the court for enforcement of a previous court order. If your request meets the criteria, the court can order wage garnishments, attach certain properties to satisfy the back payments, or hold the other party in contempt.
  • If you are facing an alimony or child support enforcement order and you don’t have the money to make your payments, my legal services are available to help you defend against an enforcement action. When there are substantial changes in your financial situation, you may be able to request a modification to the court decree. According to the law, if you have experienced “a material change in circumstances” since the order was put in place, you may petition the court to change the terms of the order. Factors like losing your job or taking a significant pay cut are often reasons for seeking a modification. Contact me for assistance with divorce and family law order enforcement in Utah

Get Assistance With Enforcement Actions

I have been a lawyer since 1984, and I provide personalized service to every client I represent. I handle every aspect of your case myself and pursue every legal option available to pursue a positive outcome in your case. I promptly return all phone calls, most within one business day.

Contact my office online or call me at 801-833-0822 to schedule a consultation concerning your alimony or child support enforcement questions. I am available during regular business hours and by appointment.