Personalized Divorce Advice
- Every case is unique and needs to be carefully evaluated. I will review all factors, explain to you how the law works and how it will apply to your situation. Together, we will make decisions about what steps to take. I will help you determine your best course of action, so you and your family are protected.
- If you are considering filing for divorce, have questions about a divorce or have been served with papers seeking a divorce, contact me and let’s explore the process to see how you and I can reach your goals.
- Several issues may need to be discussed and resolved during your divorce. This includes dividing assets and debt, negotiating a settlement agreement, and discussing child custody and child support orders if children are involved.
- I use multiple methods, such as collaboration or mediation, to negotiate your divorce agreements and orders, when such is possible.
- I will go to trial, if that is what is required.
Empathy During A Difficult Time
My office is not your typical family or divorce law firm; I am a solo attorney, practicing in the areas of divorce and family law.
Divorce is never easy, I offer you understanding and respect, and I am empathic to your emotions during your divorce. I will attempt to first use conversation and mediation to achieve an acceptable settlement. But, if your case escalates, then I will use all of my skills and abilities, accumulated over more than 30 years, to prepare for and win your case at trial.
Who My Clients Are
I serve individuals, and their families, throughout Utah. I focus on divorce and related family law matters. I have a record of negotiating successful outcomes for even high-conflict divorces. Should you have a simple, or complex, matter that needs resolving — or you are an attorney advising a client and want a consultation — I am happy to discuss your options. Through more than 30 years in practice, I have handled numerous divorce cases, and am trained in collaborative divorce practices and mediation. I am also available as a court-appointed Special Master, an official appointed for resolving high-conflict situations. With my special training and experience, I can often work out compromises in situations where other attorneys cannot.
I have heard from many people about how their attorney cannot be reached, or does not return calls. In my office, it is me, and my assistant. I endeavor to respond to each and every telephone call, or email, within one business day.
Military/Veteran discount: 25 percent discount of my hourly fee for all work performed after being retained.
Divorce/family law cases: 15-minute consultation
Get Help With Your Divorce Today
Contact me, an attorney who works throughout Utah, and who works on your behalf to resolve cases via mediation or litigation.
If you would like to speak with me confidentially, call me at 801-833-0822 or contact me online. Let my solutions-focused approach help you handle your divorce case according to your current situation and help you reach your goals.