I Handle Simple and Complex Family Law Issues
No legal issues are more personal than the ones that involve your family. I know firsthand how difficult these issues can be, which is why I guide my clients through complex situations with a steady hand. Whether you are dealing with the beginning or end of a relationship, issues complicated by your military status, adoption, or any number of related issues, I will put my 30+ years’ experience to work for you.
What I Do
I handle a wide variety of family legal matters, including:
- Child custody, visitation and parenting time
- Child support, spousal support and alimony
- Divorce, mediation and alternative dispute resolution
- Domestic violence
- Enforcement of orders
- Gray Divorce
- High-conflict divorce issues involving custody, support and other concerns
- Military divorce or paternity actions
- Modifications of child custody, child support and alimony
- Parental relocation issues
- Paternity and parental rights cases
- Premarital and postnuptial agreements
- Property division issues
- Retirement accounts and investment accounts
Personal Advice Based On Your Specific Circumstances
I provide personal advice based on your specific situation. I diligently prepare for your case so you know what to expect every step of the way.
The lawyer you choose matters. You will get aggressive representation from an experienced attorney who puts your interests first at all times. I have extensive trial experience and will protect your interests at trial.
However, mediation and alternative dispute resolution may provide a better and faster resolution to meet your needs. I will evaluate your situation to determine the best course of action to take.